Commercial Photography For Your Business – 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional
Studio PhotographyVideo Caddy (VCD) offers corporate video editing services that enable companies to strategically leverage their corporate video content in B2B and B2C marketing.
Professional Photographers- who really needs them in this age of digital photography? Here are 5 reasons why it should be included in your advertising budget for your business.
- Consistency– there is nothing worse when visiting a website than having the photos, especially the business portraits, look like they were all taken on different planets! Having a consistent look for all of your photography really gives credibility to your advertising, whether on the web or in print. Why spend thousands on advertising and web creation only to put shoddy, poor quality photographs on it.
- Creativity– professional photographers don’t just take the photos, they offer many ideas to get your business message across to your customer. As a professional, I have seen countless brochures, websites and print adds and really have an eye for what sells a company as one that a customer would really like to deal with.
- Lighting– have you noticed that different people can take photographs of the same person/object/room and have entirely different results? The key to good or even great photography is lighting. Having a good camera is just the start, the lighting systems that we use creates a much cleaner, clearer and dynamic image for your business.
- Studio Photography– having photography of your employees, building and process is just fine, but adding professional studio photography can really show off your products. This can also be a lot less expensive than you think, especially if you are dealing with a number of similar products that you want photographed like a catalog. Once the first shot is approved, we professionals can use our skill and equipment to produce those consistent and clear images- great for showing off in an online or printed catalog.
- Responsibility– why not delegate such an important task to a professional- one who really stakes their lively hood on delivering the best images possible to a business. As long as the professional photographer works in a responsible and creative way, the time and aggravation that you save from doing this yourself, or using an employee will be well worth the investment.
You may be thinking, this is all fine and dandy- but “I don’t know any professional photographers and I am afraid that it will be a flop?” Contact a few professionals in your area, and not only get quotes from them, but spend 30 minutes and discuss your needs and look at their past work. In this competitive field of professional photography, they should offer this consultation at no charge, and come to your place of business to do it.
With 15 years of commercial photography, I have helped many companies, large and small, with their photography needs in all areas of their business. Contact me for a free- no obligation quote… or better yet, a sit down at your place of work to discuss your business plans.